Finance Director Europe
TARGET Executive Search CEE is an International Executive Search Group focusing on "Headhunting" for Top and Senior Management across Central and Eastern Europe. TARGET Executive Search was founded in 1994 and today has offices in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.Cerinte
• Strong business acumen for effectively managing the costs and revenues.
• Excellent communication skills about the company’s financial position such as new product releases, acquisitions, major investments or senior executive appointments.
• Strong interpersonal skills requiring the ability to resolve conflicting situations under stress.
• Strong problem solving, team building and decision-making skills.
• Knowledge of financial reporting systems and analytics tools.
• System understanding e.g. ERP, SAP knowledge.
• Impeccable mathematics and analytical skills.
• Able to meet tight deadlines and work under stress.
• Capacity to drive with strong and clear directions in a collaborative way, managing cultural differences.
• Integrity, engagement, collaboration, empathy.
• Drive Customer Focus, display global perspective, cultivate innovation, make sound decisions, manage execution.
• Ensure accountability, drive collaboration, engage & inspire others, develop people, build trust.
Master Degree in Finance or Business Administration, preferably MBA
• 7+ years' financial management experience.
• 7+ years’ experience in strategic planning at company management level.
• Preferred experience of international leadership.
• Experience in accounting, reporting and financial management
Fluent English; other language is welcome.
Ability to travel.
• Completes regular financial analysis, identifying and managing financial risk, completing financial research, performing economic and sales forecasting, analyzing company’s sales and overall performance, and managing financial data. This financial analysis comes together to assist the company in decision-making.
• It will involve designing and measuring KPI’s ensuring the organization is achieving its short and long-term financial objectives.
• Improve internal control structure through embedding controls into the processes.
• Provides guidance and direction to Europe controlling team in line with the Strategy and Policies.
• Conduct weekly and monthly financial assessments and generate reports to be submitted to the senior management team.
Other activities for this position are like to include and facilitate and coordinate process improvement activities across Europe, communicate/present updates and summaries to the Senior Leadership, coach the controlling community and support the resolution of potential operational issues.
• Oversees the business and financial operations and shares responsibility for the organization’s economic and financial performance.
• Perform financial analysis, develop financial planning processes and design and implement overall business plans.
Strategic Context and Challenges
• Will be the adviser and business partner for both the local controlling teams but foremost for the Operations leadership in supporting business decisions.
• Will use his research, analysis and experience to develop business and financial recommendations, provide budget feedback, and assist leadership in key financial decisions, meaning that he play an important role in the company’s economic growth.
• Will be responsible for Europe financial reporting.
• Develop annual financial plans and projections for the company.
• Conduct analysis of financial risks and benefits on business initiatives.