L2 Support with German
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Strong verbal communication skills in German (C1/C2) and English;
• Experience with an IT Service Management tool (BMC Remedy or similar);
• Strong reporting and analysis skills;
• Customer service-oriented;
• Good analytical & troubleshooting;
• Overview of support and maintenance;
• Flexible attitude and can-do attitude.
About our open position: L2 Technical Support with German
• As an L2 Technical Support, you will be responsible for providing IT services in the area of the Help Desk for Business Systems/Applications.
A typical day might include the following:
• Taking internal customer calls;
• Receiving incidents and problems via phone, email, or ticket-system regarding all supported Unity Media applications to provide direct resolution to the customer or the functional escalation to the responsible 2nd level teams;
• Assessing the business impact (define ticket severity) and driving incident resolution process (ticket ownership);
• Ensuring service level agreements’ fulfillment;
• Optimizing permanently the activities, maintenance, and enhancements for own support tools are part of the role.