Sales Operations Senior Analyst
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a customer-facing role/ order processing, supply chain environment
- Excellent English communication skills, good customer focus and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Capability to identify improvements to existing workflows and deliverables
- Understanding of Microsoft products including strong Excel skills
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of SFDC, Dell quoting tools (DSA, GII, OSC) and EMC legacy quoting tool MyQuotes and backend systems (SAP)
- Previous experience in deal management/ pricing/ financial area
Innovative projects that deliver groundbreaking results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively.
Join us as a Sales Operations Senior Analyst on our Business Support team in Romania to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Sales Operations Senior Analyst, you will focus on supporting our key OEM (original equipment manufacturer) customers in maintaining and updating their Price Books, coordinating a central quoting process, managing and tracking quotes and processing OEM orders, interface for order status and handling order escalation and SKU/model number (stock keeping unit) management
- Support the OEM with project management skills, product and order information including export compliance information, quote or SKU questions, etc.
- Understand and meet customer contract SLAs and KPIs daily, and reporting on a regular basis
- Customer facing role that implies interacting both by email and phone
- Engage and influence global cross-functional teams
- Use appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project and changes to the scope and schedule.