Software Engineer in Test with German
Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work. A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
Our projects range from developing new functionalities of existing products to modernization or migration of systems and even full-cycle software development. We work within an Agile framework, mostly Scrum methodologies or hybrid options. The default Java stack for our collaboration is comprised of: Java 8, Spring, SpringBoot, Oracle, with some particular libraries included for different purposes. The interfaces connected with other applications and data providers are built as REST-Calls or data deliveries via EAI.
Being in the early stages of collaboration, we’re enjoying a growing team with diverse skills, from Business Analysis to Project Management and Software Development. In terms of efficiency, our core is focused on strong communication, both within the team and with our peers from customer side. We’re ready to support ramp-ups and deliveries, as well as to facilitate sustainable learning paths for each member. All in all, we strive to enjoy the work we do, both individually and as a team.
We need a QA Engineer who can get involved in a new project of an Accesa customer from Germany. Looking for a proactive and positive person who understands the customer’s needs and assures a high-quality delivery.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Build and run test cases, regression, smoke and acceptance test suites, release planning
- Develop and initiate advanced automated testing methodologies
- Work with Product Owner, DEV team, and UX designers to understand the requirements
- Communicate QA status, progress on deliverables, and risks to stakeholders
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Influence the inclusion of testability during design and development phases, following the quality processes and standards
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relation with the client.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the digitalization process. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. You will have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s technological ecosystem.
Our competence areas support professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- 4+ years of experience in QA
- Familiarity with API, Selenium Webdriver, Protractor, Cypress
- Advanced knowledge of the IT industry, terms, trends, and approaches
- Good understanding of computer programming and software development
- Previous experience working with management tools or tracking software: Jira, Confluence
- Excellent communication and creative thinking skills
- Detail-oriented personality
- German speaking knowledge is mandatory
- English speaking is expected
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control. Enjoy a holistic benefits program that empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments