HR Business Partner IT Teams
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
Reporting to the IT/HQ HR Manager in Romania, you act as an HR advisor for both managers and team-members and support teams throughout their journey at Ubisoft.
What you’ll do
Business partner to Managers
- Meet regularly with managers to update on HR initiatives, discuss HR issues and collect feedback on team concerns
- Assess business needs and priorities in terms of staffing, organization design, performance management, change management, employee relations, new leader coaching, talent management, career development
- Recommend and implement HR solutions
- Advise and coach managers (including remote managers) on HR-related topics
HR advisor for teams
- Support team-members throughout their journey at Ubisoft : onboarding, career & mobility, development, exit
- Answer staff queries on HR matters
- Counsel employees on career development opportunities and choices
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues
- Champion and promote HR initiatives across the teams
- SSM, HR information system updates, contract addendums, leaves & absences, etc.
Employee Experience initiatives
- Participate to ad hoc projects (employee opinion survey, salary grids revision, compliance project, etc.) and coordinates transversal processes & policies (appraisal campaign, work from home, etc
What you’ll bring as experience
- Proven experience as an HRBP
- Very good interpersonal skills, diplomatic
- Very good communication skills (oral, writing)
- Good organization skills, prioritize effectively
- Driven, dynamic and passionate
- Fast learner, agility to function in a changing and fast-paced environment
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to propose and implement solutions and improvements
- Strong work ethics, able to handle confidential information sensitively and with integrity
- Able to work both on a team and independently to deliver results
- Adapt to different cultures and personalities
- Fluent English
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Ubisoft’steam members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.