Experienced System Test Engineer - CES (TSR)
As System Test Engineer you'll be involved in:
* Analyze the project requirements and develop needed tests;
* development of automated test systems according to the specifications;
* implementing new test technologies, contributes in test concepts;
* developing of test specifications for projects, performing tests and writing test reports;
* integrating all test environment components (HW, SW & Mechanic) in conformity with project needs;
* set up and perform Vehicle Tests in TRS and in worldwide CES locations.
* Experience in dSpace HiL Test Environment;
* Matlab, Simulink, Python for Test automation scripts;
* Positive (can do) attitude;
* Flexibility to work on different type of projects on a dynamic environment;
* University degree;
* Relevant professional experience in the automotive field or previous experience as System Test Engineer in automotive area;
* Strong analysis skills, good attention to detail, curiosity;
* Passionate and very good technical understanding;
* Good abilities to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to meet customer and internal requirements.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.