Project Manager Employer Branding Advisory
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Catalyst Solutions active
View all jobs Project Manager Employer Branding Advisory active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 15 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
Catalyst Solutions works with organizations in building and strengthening their employer brand, implements The Most Desired Employers Survey, the most complex tool for talent research on the local market, but also manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, online projects and career events (Angajatori de TOP, DevTalks, Top Talents Romania, Finance Recruitment Day, NextGen, Virtual Fair for Graduates),
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known top companies in the world: IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, HP Inc, Ursus Breweries, Hilti, Unilever, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal. We are looking for an Employer Branding enthusiast to join our EB Advisory team and manage the delivery of different types of projects for our clients: EVP development/localization, Employer Branding Strategy Development, Candidate Persona Definition.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Active role in initial meetings with the client, along with the account manager, in order to properly define the project steps and deliverables;
- Draft budget proposals for client projects, along with resource estimations and timeline;
- Managing resources allocated on employer projects advisory projects;
- Regularly update the client on project status and maintain all communication with the client throughout the project;
- Offer project team support by taking on different tasks in order to contribute to the delivery of the project;
- Involvement in client facing presentations and workshops with different categories of stakeholders (executive board members, members of the HR or Marketing teams, employees in leadership roles);
- Keep up to date the expense budget of the project.
- 3-5 years experience in employer brand management;
- Previous experience in EVP definition processes;
- Previous experience in developing and managing an employer brand strategy;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Romanian;
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment;
- Autonomous, committed and team player.
We are currently working remotely, but this might change in the future depending on the Covid-19 context.
Are you interested to know more? We are looking forward to meeting you!