PLC Specialist Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DRAXLMAIER Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile PLC Specialist Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Higher Education in Mechanical Engineering/ Production/ Industrial Engineering or comparable training;
• At least 3 years of experience in the area of PLC programming;
• Microsoft Office skills;
• Knowledge of English/ German language may be an advantage;
• Ability to work in a team and communication skills;
• Prepared to take business trips including sojourns abroad (no long-term stays abroad).
• Assures the optimization of the equipment and production systems with accent on PLC programming;
• Collaboration for the development and optimization of the troubleshooting concepts and processes for the complex equipment/system;
• In charge with the assembling, commissioning, relocation and optimization of the production equipment in the production units based on the client specification, legal requirements and standards;
• In charge with the documentation or changes and optimizations of the parameters for the equipment commands and programs. Rewrite or adapt the data sheet.
• In charge with the analysis and resolve the problems/ malfunctions of the complex equipment;
• Prepares and updates the maintenance plans;
• In charge with the capacity analysis of the machine and assurance of the capability of the machines;
• In charge with the identification of the weak points and improvement potential of the assigned technologies in relation to the production plans and also in charge with the introduction of suitable measures for resolving the threats.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks