Senior ETL Developer
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
• 7+ Years Software Development Experience
• SSIS experience
• Azure Data Factory
• DevOps experience moving Solutions from one environment to the other
• Experience with design patterns.
• SQL (Either SQL SERVER T-SQL or Oracle PL/SQL)
• A Sense of Ownership and Pride in work.
Nice to have skills:
• Dynamics 365
• .Net Core, C#
• Angular, Microservices
• Asp. Net / MVC skillset
• Microsoft Azure
• Microsoft Certification
• Good understanding of software performance optimization and metrics
• Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
• Visual Studio TFS / GIT / Code Branching
• Work as part of a scrum team in an agile environment
• Deliver high quality code on time
• Teach junior developers
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure the delivery of a high quality product.