Market Research Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KAMBI active.
Vezi toate job-urile Market Research Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala, Stockholm and Philadelphia and together with over 800 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
We would like you to have:
- Ability to foster internal networks of relations with collaborators and stakeholders
- Great sense of curiosity, asking questions and being proactive
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Confidence of working in Excel
- Experience in presenting via Powerpoint in English
- Working independently without close supervision
- Ability to identify recommendations and valuable insights from data
Nice to have:
- Experience of examining other IT products, especially in comparing UX/UI components
- General business / competitive analysis methodologies
- Experience in meeting stakeholder needs and expectation control
- Knowledge within online business, sportsbetting or gambling
- Monitoring of news and social media
This is what our Market Intelligence Analysts do:
- Lead investigations and inform on insights about Kambi’s product vs. top solutions on the marketplace (desktop, mobile and retails)
- Monitor and report on new product launches and other news about new functionalities that may impact the product
- Monthly reporting of relevant news and movements, and summary of investigations
- Monthly presentation of top investigations to senior decision makers (to be expanded as analyst gets more experience)
What’s in it for you?
- Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
- Aren't afraid to speak your mind
- Have a passion for sports
- Genuinely care for details in any work you'd perform
- Demonstrate a constructive approach towards any challenge
- Think common sense goes a long way and strongly believe integrity is a core work value
Because our Competitive Intelligence team also evaluates the products when sports is taking place, our job requires availability for working in some evenings or weekends (maybe 1-2/month).
Don't fear if you lack experience in sports betting, but you should at least be knowledgeable with general trends in online business. Kambi competes in a highly-paced industry driven by digitalization, so it is essential that you have an interest in following the latest consumer and business trends.
If you want to be a part of a very dedicated team, please apply below by sending your CV; a Cover Letter would be much appreciated as well.