Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
- Minimum 3 years experience in software testing;
- Experience testing browser-based/web applications;
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Familiarity with software debugging tools and protocols (e.g. Fiddler, Charles Proxy, Burp, Wireshark);
- Knowledge of the entire SDLC, testing methodologies and their direct implementation to projects;
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage;
- Inquisitive and confident by nature with great interpersonal and people skills;
- Attention to details;
- Have exceptional written and verbal English skills.
- Test current products and identify deficiencies;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems ;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Work with Digital Consultants, Development Engineering team and UX designers to understand the requirements;
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement;
- Identify key KPIs for product quality;
- Communicate QA status, progress on deliverables and risks to stakeholders.
Nice to have skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Good job perspective for the future;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Good compensation package.