ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field;
• 3-5 years of experience applying Lean methodologies in a manufacturing environment;
• Experience in presenting proposals and projects to all levels of management;
• Knowledge of quantifying improvements per KPI, lead RCA to solve production loss issues, lead change, and creating the process flows, value streams, and flow diagrams;
• Experience with value stream maps, fishbone diagrams, 5S, SMED visual management, and other lean tools.
About our open position: Lean Specialist
• As a Lean Engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of establishing and sustaining a Lean production and management system.
A typical day might include the following:
• Executing improvement projects and drives results;
• Identifying and driving improvement to plant standards;
• Analyzing the existing process to find improvements by reducing inactivity in the supply of materials to the production line;
• Implementing Lean manufacturing goals;
• Analyzing business processes and perform line studies to identify opportunities and drive improvements;
• Identifying losses in efficiency for value streams and equipment and aid in implementing solutions to improve;
• Measuring the existing process operations time.