Sales & Customer Support Representative
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Minimum 1-2 years of previous experience in customer support;
• Fluent English knowledge (written & spoken);
• Positive, self-starter with a competitive spirit;
• Strong phone presence comfortable with high volume inbound and in lead qualification outbound calls;
• Support company values and successfully overcome customer objections;
• High competency for executing procedural activities in a high demand, fast paced environment;
• Demonstrate excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
• Investigative and problem-solving skills will also be required for certain tasks to assist in resolving Customer needs;
• Typical Computer Skills are a must with standard CRM like experience to execute the role;
• As this is a Customer facing role, strong communication both verbally and written are critical for success;
• Ability to demonstrate product knowledge of DPMS and Capital Equipment products features and differences;
• General technical and dental knowledge, preferred
• Strong willingness to champion change management, learn new sales techniques, processes and technology
• Microsoft Office product knowledge (Outlook, Word and Excel) is a plus.
We are looking for a Sales Admin & Lead Representative for our client, a global digital dental technology company.
The Sales Admin & Lead Qualification Representative’s primary responsibility is to assist with Inbound Sales Opportunities destined for the Inside and Outside Sales Teams. Activities include but are not limited to taking Inbound Calls, Email Correspondence, Processing Extended Warranty Purchases, License Transfers and any Sales related Questions on New Orders and Returns. Partnering closely with Outside Sales Teams the Sales Admin & Lead Qualification Rep will assist with Quote Packages for Prospective and Existing Customers. In addition, the Representative will be assisting with Lead Qualification related activities. Newly assigned Leads will need to be verified for accuracy and qualified for appropriateness for the respective Sales Team. Follow on activities will include lead assignment and/or Appointment setting. For all duties successful execution includes achieving daily, weekly and monthly targets.
Specific responsibilities required:
• Work schedule is 15:00PM – 12:00AM, depending on geography and territory assigned from US.
• Inbound Call Handling
• Monitoring and actioning Sales email Inbox
• Spare Parts Quoting and Order Processing Prep
• Extending Warranties Activations
• Software License File Transfers
• Customer Inquiries on Order Status (New Orders, Returns, Credits)
• Outside Sales Support for Quote Preparation
• Review, Qualify, Assign and where appropriate Setup Demo’s for inbound Marketing Leads
• Sales Mailbox Management - Respond to all emails within 4 hours of receipt
• Inbound Calls - Abandonment rate of < 45% of received calls
• Order Entry Accuracy - Less than 1% errors with order submissions