Junior Java Paid Internship
Jump-start your career at Mambu.
Do you strive to be the best you can be? Do you aspire to impact the world with your codeline? Then we are in tune - come and join us for the second edition of the Mambu Internship Program!
We are at the epicentre of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible, we’re trying to make modern financial services accessible to everyone, everywhere. That’s a massive challenge, right? If you are up for it, your code will be able to influence the way millions of people experience banking every day.
Want in? Here's the deal.
We’re looking for the next generation of great developers, young students who aim to spend a challenging but exciting summer building working experience while getting paid. We’ll support you through a combination of structured training, informal on-the-job learning, regular check-ins, and inspiring mentors. Above all, we’ll help you nurture rock solid foundations for a stimulating career. In the first month you will actively participate in intensive trainings and, from the second month onwards, you will be part of our global product development team, you will work with our experts and develop your engineering skills with cutting-edge technologies. Our inspiring projects, innovative product and diverse workforce will provide a great stepping stone to grow faster in your career.
3 months full time paid summer internship
- Period - from July 5th until the end of September 2021
- Location - Mambu Iași office
- Applications are open until April 30th, 2021
Who is encourged to apply?
The program is designed for students who have completed at least 2 years of studies at one of the following faculties: Computer Science, Automatics and Computer Engineering, Mathematics - Informatics, FEAA - Economic Informatics.
- Theoretical knowledge of OOP concepts, SQL (DML & DDL) and the ability to apply OOP on a modeling case;
- Applied data structures knowledge;
- Problem solving skills;
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Proactive attitude, creative thinking, a quick mind and a keen eye towards quality.