Admin - Financial Services
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are looking for a new team member, a Financial Services Administrator to join our Corporate Bucharest team. You will join a team that delivers a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical and accounting functions in Accounts payable or Accounts receivable. You will be responsible for reconciling bank accounts, posting information and balancing in general or subsidiary ledgers. You will also be responsible for processing payments and compiling monthly closing. You will manage Vendor updates, resolve vendor queries, process supplier invoices and follow up with customers for outstanding payments. you will ensure that all Company policies and procedures are met with correct authorization and documentation as applicable. You are also required to demonstrate good judgment with respect to allocation of expenses.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· Some experience with Accounts Payables & receivables would be appreciated
· Experience in usage of SAP would help you through your daily activities
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Ability to identify when appropriate approvals are required
· Reconcile Bank Accounts
· Maintain vendor accounts
· Process supplier invoices
· Compile data for monthly close
· Resolve vendor queries
· Allocate expenses
· Post entries in ledger
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
· Market specific training and on-going personal development
· Career growth opportunities
· Experienced leaders to support your professional development
· Dynamic and international work environment
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.