Business Support Controller (Logistics costs) with French
As Business Support Controller (BSC), your mission will be to assist the Business Partners, controlling the logistics costs. You will contribute to the improvement of accounting and financial information and making sure that the data is available, respecting the deadlines. You will promote standardization by acting as an intermediate between the factory, other departments or the outsourcing company, and by coordinating the implementation of best practices.
You will work transversally, with all the partners in the territorial unit and will assist your colleagues in the high volume activities(closing, re-forecast, etc.).
What will you do?
Responsible for the month-end closing
- Coordination of pre-closing and month-end closing calendar;
- Respect the deadlines and the quality of tasks accomplished (ex: new items, allocation keys, cost accruals, checks if invoices have been received).
- Help to improve the quality of the information used to manage the Business (input and output data), through operating procedures and support for customers and suppliers;
- Check that the standards are being used, detect and report any non-compliance;
- Provides action plans and follow-ups.
- Build and run queries required to the development of all dashboards for which you are responsible;
- Provide analysis on main cost groups, evolutions;
- Check allocations & provisions;
- Alert the Business Partners on the main discrepancies.
- Prepare information and formats necessary for the construction of re-forecasts;
- Alert the Business Partners in case of data accuracy issues;
- Consolidate and draws up summaries.
- Provide reporting as required;
- Verify data accuracy and alert the Business partners in case of anomalies;
- Prepare analysis of any variances from re-forecast.
- Work with similar service lines in order to ensure standardization and the exchange of good practices between business entities;
- Stabilize the scope of activity and be able to monitor the budget with better visibility.
- Previous experience in a financial related domain (minimum 2 years as Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Financial Analyst);
- Economic studies and background;
- Fluency in both French and English (written and spoken);
- Analytical approach, and the ability to deal with numbers;
- Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel);
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new things;
- Team spirit and can-do attitude.
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.