Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's new Digital hub for strategic IT projects.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university
• 2 years prior experience supporting HR related systems (Workday, Talentsoft experience a plus), knowledge of Story line is a plus.
• Prior experience with system implementations
• Strong knowledge of HR business processes
• 2 years prior experience creating reports and analyzing HR data (Oracle Business Intelligence and Power BI system knowledge a plus)
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, formulas, Macros)
• Ability to work tight deadlines and multiple projects
• Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently in identifying and resolving issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must, French skills would be a nice to have
• Ability to multi-task and maintain strong attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Create, generate, and maintain HR reports and analytics (Talentsoft)
• Assist with HR system support questions from local HR administrator in case of question related to bugs in the e-learning tool linked to content or scoring
• Ensure that all HR data is accurate and compliant and make any necessary administrative updates to system records
• Create some Excel reporting templates allowing efficient data collection, data consolidation and modular dashboard allowing flexible views
• Support CSR and HR during annual reporting period (Data collection, group consolidation, performance dashboard)
• Support the learning designer in translation integration of e-learning training course through Storyline
• Assist with additional projects and tasks as necessary