2021 London Stock Exchange Group Summer Internship – Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs 2021 London Stock Exchange Group Summer Internship – Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our eight-week Technology Summer Internship Programme, for penultimate year university students, has been designed to simulate our Technology Graduate Programme so that you can understand what a career in technology at LSEG would really be like.
These are real roles; in fact, sometimes our summer interns are surprised at the level of responsibility given to them. As a summer intern, you play a part in the success of our business, just like you would do as a graduate. You will work on real business projects in technologies such as AWS, Java, SQL, C#, C++ Python, Linux or Windows. Roles can vary from development and programming to business analysis and project management, we aim to match your interests, skills and background to the roles available.
Click here to apply
What we are looking for:
To be eligible, you must be an undergraduate or Masters student due to complete your degree in 2022. You will have a predicted 2:1 degree or equivalent in any of the following subject areas: science, technology, engineering or mathematics and will be due to graduate by September 2022. You should have a demonstrable interest in a career in technology.
We are interested in recruiting people who understand the full breadth of our business, how it fits together, how it functions – and are interested in contributing towards its development as it grows and diversifies.
To be successful on the programme, you will need to be a highly motivated individual who shares our values and passion for success and growth.
- To adapt to changing demands, you’ll need to demonstrate resilience and flexibility.
- Stakeholder management is crucial so we are looking for individuals with strong communication skills and customer focus.
- We are looking for individuals who demonstrate proactivity, with the ability to apply analytical thinking and an innovative approach to challenges.
- Existing knowledge of technologies such as AWS, Java, SQL, C#, C++, Python, Linux or Windows is beneficial;
You will stand out to us if you can demonstrate and recognise that what you achieve is equally important to how you achieve it.
Technology Summer Internship Programme Dates: 28th June - 27th August 2021
Application Deadline: midnight on 15 March 2021
We operate a rolling recruitment process with assessment centres starting from mid-March 2021.
- The first stage of the recruitment process involves a review of your CV and motivational statement.
- Should you pass the initial screening stage, you will be invited to complete online psychometric tests (inductive reasoning, deductive reasoning and numerical reasoning).
- The next step is a telephone interview where we will test your motivations for the role as well as some of our key competencies.
- The final stage is an assessment centre which involves a number of different types of exercises – further information is provided at the point of invite.
Please note, all of our assessment centres will be run virtually this year.