Incident Management Officer with French
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
• You are fluent in French & English;
• You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
• You are not experienced in the job field, but you want to develop your skills together with our professionals;
• You are a team player with good communication skills;
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
• You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• You are responsible in a work environment.
• Respond to the technical incidents reported by the business customers through a system of ticketing;
• Investigate, diagnose and assign the incidents to the right engineer;
• Follow the incident life cycle – logging the incident with proper priority and ensuring that the issue is resolved in timely manner;
• Act as a point of contact for customer requests and coordinate internally within multiple departments ;
• Intervenes if customer is unhappy with the troubleshooting process;
• Participate in calls with the technical account managers to discuss the incidents and align on a strategy to improve customer experience and follow on actions in calls with customers;
• Create weekly, monthly, quarterly reports with the incidents opened/resolved;
• If needed, you might travel for client visits on site.
Why should you apply?
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills
• Currently with COVID-19, perform your work remotely
• Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges
• An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other