Project Manager (Technology, Service & Resiliency)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs MassMutual Romania active
View all jobs Project Manager (Technology, Service & Resiliency) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
To position MassMutual as a market leader for the next stage of growth, it is critical that we build top engineering capacity in a rapidly changing digital world. Romania has a significant pool of highly trained engineering professionals and so we are very excited to build operations in both Bucharest and Cluj.Requirements
▪ Several years of experience on technical projects
▪ Business PM background
▪ BPM experience - Planview or similar tools
▪ Ability to understand how databases, applications and operating systems work with each other and integrated system infrastructures
▪ Ability to motivate and lead a team, hold people accountable for deliverables and strong organizational skills
▪ Ability to continually remediate an infrastructure to keep our systems compliant and supported.
The Project Manager will work from our Bucharest/Cluj office while collaborating with the Global MassMutual teams and provide support in the Technology, Service & Resiliency area. The person who will join this role will report to a local manager based in Bucharest.
▪ Primary point of accountability to business sponsors and other parties
▪ Planning, day-to-day execution, management, implementation and reporting of multiple large projects or medium to large programs where scope is subject to change, contains high complexity and high degree of risk, large number of resources, and complex organizational change issues that support complex enterprise or strategic corporate goals
▪ Accountable to manage and monitor project tasks and controls during project planning and delivery activities to ensure on-time and quality goals are met within scope and budget
▪ Work with a high degree of autonomy and apply industry leading project and program management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, communications and presentations in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations
▪ Understand, apply, promote and contribute to MassMutual delivery methodologies, standards and tools
▪ Educate individuals, act as a trainer.