Technical Writer (Change Management Readiness Training)
To position MassMutual as a market leader for the next stage of growth, it is critical that we build top engineering capacity in a rapidly changing digital world. Romania has a significant pool of highly trained engineering professionals and so we are very excited to build operations in both Bucharest and Cluj.Requirements
▪ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business experience.
▪ 5+ years of business experience - preparing people for technology change.
▪ Team-oriented, quick learner, with strong communication, organizational and technical competency.
▪ Demonstrates an intense, can-do attitude and follows through on commitments.
▪ Asks questions, listens and seeks to understand change impacts and stakeholder needs, interests, motivations and perspectives.
▪ Ability to influence - establishing trust and building strong working relationships.
▪ Challenges status quo thinking, practices and solutions; Ask “Why?” and “What if?”
▪ Pursues new/creative approaches to achieve goals.
▪ Comfortably switches gears and alters course to adapt to changing circumstances.
▪ Anticipates problems or challenges and responds proactively with focus and urgency.
▪ Finds the resources needed to get the job done (e.g. people / process / technology).
▪ Provides and seeks feedback and guidance.
▪ Uses appropriate messaging and mediums for the situation and audience. Conveys important information in a timely manner.
▪ Communicates complex information, verbally and in writing, concisely and in a manner, which drives action.
▪ Develops self and others – in alignment with industry change management best practices, research and business trends. (i.e. Prosci ADKAR).
▪ ADKAR Change Management Certification and/or experience.
▪ Articulate 360 and / or Camtasia experience.
▪ ServiceNow Knowledge Base Articles experience.
▪ Continuous Improvement Experience / Change Agent.
▪ Agile Certification and / or experience.
▪ Experience working in corporate business environment on companywide and targeted technology readiness initiatives – end user experience.
Develop change management plans for targeted and company-wide technology change initiatives of varying levels of complexity as needed:
▪ Align on measures of success – including change adoption.
▪ Facilitate identification of change impacts (e.g. who, when, how)
▪ Assess readiness needs (e.g. awareness, desire, knowledge)
▪ Develop change management plans in partnership with leaders, to address readiness needs, drive adoption and achieve success measures.
▪ Develop communication plans in partnership with Corporate Communications, leadership sponsor, technical leads, project team.
▪ Align plans and messaging with broader program / portfolio.
▪ Leverage change management methodologies and related tools
Deliver on and manage to change management plans:
▪ Develop communications
▪ Develop, test, enhance “how to” documentation
▪ Create / update knowledge base instructions for end users and IT Support within the ServiceNow platform.
▪ Create “how to” video micro-learnings and job aids.
▪ Create and facilitate live and recorded on-demand training.
▪ Partner with change champion network and leadership to drive change adoption and achieve success measures.
Reinforce the change:
▪ Ensure tracking and management of change measures of success
▪ Identify gaps, points of change resistance/challenge and root causes “why.”
▪ Develop and manage to improvement plans to address gaps.
▪ Operationalize and transition to sustain change adoption.