Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile MsSQL DBA active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
Ensures the functionality and performance of the database systems and supervises other DBAs. Provides support and works toward solving incidents/doing current tasks/solving issues and problems with the purpose of ensuring agreed SLA.
Performs activities related to the design and implementation of new solutions and related activities of software development and ensures database performance. Ensures takeover of activities from the build area for new platforms.
• Provides Level3, Level2 and Level1 support for MSSQL Databases and related incidents and problems.
• Develop scripts/programs for extending functionality of IT solutions or for automating recurring activities.
• Defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that contain databases.
• Optimize the existing solutions by redefining database architecture or by making software upgrades to increase efficiency and to meet the new requirements of the business.
• 5 years experience in supporting MSSQL Databases
• Knowledge of Always On, Replication, MSSQL build standards, SQL Profiler, Windows OS background, Windows Clustering.
• Knowledge of database administration in a production environment, very advanced level
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server database administration (old and new versions)
• Linux/Solaris knowledge , SQL Server on Linux is a plus
• Advanced knowledge of SQL tuning
• Knowledge of programming in T-SQL and shell UNIX/Linux
• English (written and spoken) – fluent
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Understanding IT Service Management concepts (ex. ISO20000 standard)
• Very good knowledge of the principles SOX
• Very good knowledge of general security principles