Join one of the most talented teams in Romania at our amazing office in the heart of Bucuresti, near piata Romana. Enjoy a rich range of development languages: Java, C++, C# .NET, Angular – together with QA, support and integration teams.Requirements
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer with interoperability testing experience to join our great R&D team in Romania.
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you’re looking to apply your expertise and well-honed QA engineering skills, and:
• are driven by curiosity,
• thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
• are looking for a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
• in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
Your tool box
• 2-4 years of working experience as a software tester, with large communication systems
• Experience in interoperability testing solutions
• Experience in QA methodologies and testing documents
• Testing experience in IP protocols (VOIP, TCP/IP, FTP, etc.)
• Experience with telephony protocols SS7, GSM, UMTS, VoLTE
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/information technology (Telecom an advantage)
• Experience end-to-end testing multidisciplinary integrated systems with a variety of sub-components
• Knowledge in Windows
• Highly committed and responsible, independent and able to show initiative
• Flexible and adaptable to working with multiple projects
• Able to work in a dynamic environment
• Able to work with deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Experience with customer-facing and presentation skills - Major advantage
• Experience with Quality Center, JIRA or equivalent - Advantage
• Knowledge in SQL and Linux - Advantage
• An endlessly curious mind
• Team player
• Goal oriented
• Open personality with great communication skills
• Willing to interact and collaborate with different interfaces from around the world
• Willing to develop in a very dynamic work environment
• Willing to mentor junior members of the team
• Willing to take ownership of all development projects steps after the onboarding period
• Fluent communication skills in English
• Ability to travel abroad once a quarter
• Taking responsibility for comprehensive cyber intelligence system testing
• Analyzing all customer requirement documents (FRS, HLD, etc)
• Writing test documents, such as STD and ATP
• Running manual tests while using multiple simulators and analysis tools
• Identifying issues and opening bugs using specific tools
• Performing all assigned tasks by respecting the deadlines of each step of the project
• Analyzing and understanding quality risks
• Reporting the QA activities and results regarding the project’s progress and milestones
• Participating in all QA activities throughout the project stages
• Participating in meetings with customer representatives on assigned projects along with architects, developers, etc.
• Performing functional testing and acceptance testing at customer sites (abroad)
• Being well informed and respecting all security rules set by each customer
• Collaborating closely and working directly with the customer on site to ensure the project’s solution is delivered from the quality assurance side
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us.
Our purpose is crystal clear: we deliver Actionable Intelligence in the service of a safer world. This purpose lives in all our people and guides us in everything we do.
We are calling out to the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
So, if this is you then we’re the match for you. And you’ll love it here because:
• We empower our people to explore, learn, and grow
• We develop cutting edge technology that makes this world a safer place
• Our teams are small, agile, and collaborative
• We have a global presence that spans every continent (excluding Antarctica), with development centers in Israel and around the world
• We provide many and varied opportunities for individual exploration and career development
• We have a vibrant culture where you can fulfill your bold ambitions
• We encourage creativity and personal expression
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
We can work remotely when required for almost all roles and countries, and make every effort to make the work-from-home experience comfortable and productive for employees. And whether you’re working from home or in an office, your health and wellbeing are always our top priority.