This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs CRM Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are hiring a CRM Engineer!
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
- 6+ years of proven work experience as a Software Engineer
- 2+ years of experience with Genesys CRM, Genesys telephony, Enterprise Service Bus, Rules engine, etc.
- Understanding and experience in Contact Center Technologies (voice, text, chat) beneficial, preferably Genesys Pure Cloud
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with business and IT stakeholders
- Experience working within a DevOps style environment using agile delivery practices and methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in supporting customers for resolving technical issues.
- Good troubleshooting skills for resolving hardware and software related issues.
- Good understanding of call center technologies and operations.
- Manage and resolve problems identified in Genesys CRM environment.
- Play a key role and work with team members in resolving service impacting critical issues.
- Document the environment and operational procedures.
- Plan and Perform maintenance & upgrades for CRM
- Independent working, receive little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Develop and implement processes to reduce manual operations / automate routine operational activities.
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
- Attractive benefits package
- Relocation package
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Transportation deducted
- Health insurance and dental scheme
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)