Account Operations Lead with French
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
• You have experience administering and maintaining sales tools, systems and online resources
• You are a great verbal and written communicator with the ability to convey messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management, in both English and local language. French would be a plus
• You have the ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
• You have an understanding of business and sales processes and practices
• You will have ability to effectively communicate plans, proposals, and results and negotiate options
• You will administer, configure, update and maintain portions of systems for support, including sales tools, catalog management, websites, online content, partner Web portal content, and data management, for a customer segment or business unit
• You will review the information and makes changes and updates to data and configuration of tools, online resources and systems within limited parameters
• You will produce and analyse reports and assessment results to identify trends and issues, perform root-cause analysis for failures and data issues, develop recommendations for resolution and track effectiveness of remedies
• You will communicate issues to stakeholders
• You will implement specified changes to data, content and systems to improve data quality, operational efficiency and effectiveness