Mechanical Internship - Manufacturing TSR
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
* Create and manage virtual models such as Equipment, Robots, Production lines or custom sketch;
* Create simulations of equipment or production line using specific simulation 3D tools;
* Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members;
* Work with programmers and mechanical engineers to execute projects on time;
* Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints;
* Knowledge of agile methods;
* Enjoys new technology.
* Students from Mechanics/Mechatronics;
* Knowledge of 3D design and simulation tools such as Visual Components, Unreal, AutoCAD;
* An eye for detail and good visualization skills;
* Ability to take feedback and make changes as required;
* Good communication skills;
* Experience with VR glasses;
* Experience with Python programming.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment.