Lead Technical Support Specialist with Italian
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
• Fluent in English and Italian, both verbal and in writing.
• Experience in related work experience in a Technical Support / Technical Service Desk environment.
• Strong problem solving skills – ability to quickly and correctly assess the impact, complexity and urgency of technical problems reported by customers.
• Basic knowledge of computers, electric & electronic concepts and devices
• Experience with wide range of operating systems incl. Windows CE and Windows Mobile
• Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and work independently as well as in a Team environment
• Communication skills: Excellent telephone mannerisms.
• Strong listening skills to really understand a customer problem or question
• Ability to present information clearly and concisely, in verbal and written forms.
• Coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk (Hotline, mail, live-chat, and web support)
• Provide pre- and post-sales technical assistance for internal and external customers: facilitating the identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues.
• Areas include, but are not limited to, configurations, installation procedures, application functionality, and other areas as related to system operations.
• Timely resolution is of high importance. Support cases will have to be timely escalated when appropriate to tier 2 and/or management.
• Keep the customer updated on the status of reported problems. Communication with strong focus on customer service and solution quality.
• Support the knowledge-sharing mindset and apply the Knowledge Management Methodology (KCS) guidelines.
• Create, track and monitor CRM records for all incoming support requests.
• Keep CRM system updated with current information on the support case, related activities and resolution.