Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Advanced skills in one SQL flavor (T-SQL/ PL-SQL/ DB2 SQL)
• 4+ years experience in business & system analysis for data projects
• Expertise in data modeling principles/methods including conceptual, logical & physical Data Models
• Experience in with data modeling tools (Power Designer - preferred)
• Previous experience with implementations of Data management solutions (Data warehouse, reporting systems)
• Have good knowledge of data warehouse modelling (IBM methodology preferred)
• Are familiar with Data warehouse, data integration and BI technologies
• Have experience working on large projects (+20 people) as well as regular changes
• Experience in the Banking industry
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Good communication skills in Romanian and English.
• Work closely with the data governance team in order to understand the conceptual model
• Develop, validate, publish and maintain the logical Data Model by understanding the business requirements (understand the business process, define the grain, define dimensions and facts tables)
• Understand data relationships and design data models that reflect these relationships and facilitate efficient ingestion, processing and consumption of data by the BI users
• Identify, define, and create necessary associative tables, data constraints, and compression mechanisms
• Define and govern data modeling and design standards, tools and best practices
• Develop, publish and maintain all documentation for data models.