Manager Software and QA Engineering
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience leading the Software Engineering teams
- Hands on experience in software development
- 3+ years’ experience in Agile Scrum or Kanban and and test-driven development
- Formal SDLC experience using Agile methodologies
- 3 years of hands on experience in software development and QA automation
- Ability to manage priorities and conflicting timelines and work in a fast paced environment with firm deadlines
- Ability to create clear and concise test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to adapt to any roll in a cross functional and self-managing Agile team
- Good time-management skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills are a must for this exciting, fast paced environment
What will you contribute?
The Cheque Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Manager to join the team.
As a member of Cheque Technology team, the Manager Dev/QA will be responsible for leading a team of both software engineers and QA engineers focused on delivering highest quality product. The Manager Dev/QA will create an environment that is collaborative, highly engaged and accountable for deliverables.
This position requires commitment to exceptional results, a strong desire for continuous improvement and the ability to build a collaborative culture within our team.
In this highly visible role, you will have significant interaction with the senior management. product owners and regular contact with senior management.
Your deliverables as the Manager Dev/QA will include, but will not be limited to:
- Guide teams to a culture of focus, improving the organization of their work through mentorship and effective leadership
- Continually monitor progress of team members across department boundaries and provide support to engage employees to achieve goals
- Create an environment that empowers and energizes team members, with a focus on accountability, adaptability, and collaboration.
- Collaborate with other departments, individual contributors, and management to enhance communication and transparency.
- Accountable for management of the overall team providing both leadership and technical guidance, set targets and objectives for the team and deliver results
- Escalate issues in the implementation of Agile methodologies to expedite process correction, creating strategies that resonate with the culture of the organization
- Expedite the knowledge transition and build up the knowledge base within the team
- Frequent monitoring and coaching of the employees.