ICT Business Development Manager Brasov
Our Corporate team is looking for a senior salesman in order to prospect and develop new business opportunities on IT&C.
This is a senior sales position,with a wide transversal role, working with the external and internal partnersto identify value-added ICT revenue drivers, consolidating relationships andtraditional revenues streams with the existing customers while expandingcustomers base by leveraging traction and trust upon the ICT services.
Operational responsibilities :
- identify ICT business opportunities, negotiate and close deals, enhancing ORO B2B's market position and extensive knowledge on ICT.
- maintains up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments, financing opportunities and government regulations that effect target market verticals.
- ideally become a recognized expert in the field, including the representation of the company in industry events, community and conferences
- provides feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- identifies opportunities for campaigns, partnerships that will lead to an increase in sales.
- using knowledge of the market and of the competitors identifies and develops the company's value-selling propositions.
- to prospect and develop new business opportunities on ICT,by growing, maintaining, and leveraging his network, organizing consultativesessions and presentations with internal or external experts, based on athorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services ORO can provide, andof the competitors. Thus:
- related to the existing customers:for a defined transversal portfolio of customers, grows and retains existing accountsby ensuring regular and close strategic relationship with the customers'decision makers, promoting non-standard and ICT solutions; in this respect,project based, may co-manage the activities of the Key Accounts Managers/salesmanagers.
- related to new customers: prospectfor potential new clients on ICT and turns this into increased business,leveraging any new telecom business also to KAMs/BDEs.
- understands customer's operationalneeds, business and IT strategy
- implement the ICT strategy by thedevelopment and implementation of integrated systems in order to meetorganizational goals.
- contribute to define the ICTstrategy by having an awareness of emerging technology and aligning to businessrequirements as appropriate.
- manage projects from single sitesthrough to global implementations in order to meet business requirements
- build and maintain trustful keycustomer relationships, (co-)managing the strategic relationships with theclients to ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- assumes a leadership role indriving the right account strategy and tactics with sales and operational teamsto ensure Customer Satisfaction as well as to ultimately assure pipelinesustainability, including budget and resource management.
- project based, assures transversalcoordination with all stakeholders (internal: marketing, pre-sales, technical,bid, purchasing etc, and external: partners, providers etc as per case) todevelop presentations and proposals that address the client's needs andobjectives and to ensure that prerequisites (including prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled.
- may act as a team leader andprovide leadership to the corporate sales team in special projects.
- provides support and messaginginput for ORO's corporate programs/ initiatives, as per case.
- handles objections and diversionsto a positive conclusion, using a variety of techniques to persuade ornegotiate appropriately, internally and/or externally, focused on solutionthinking.
- researches and develops a thoroughunderstanding of the company's people, capabilities as well as strategic goalsso that will continue to enhance the company's performance
- submits regular progress reports and ensures data is accurate, including in SFA. Forecasts sales targets and ensures they are met.
- tracks and records activity on projects, mapped on sales cycling and bid stages, as appropriate.
- presents business development OJT and mentoring to sales and other internal staff.
- fluency in English
- MS Office
- driving licence, mandatory
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 year experience in senior sales or business development
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the public sector
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Knowledge of basic economic and finance principles and practices
- Knowledge of basic ITC services
- Judgment and decision-making skills
- Business development
- Public Speaking, Research,
- Sales Planning
- Identification of customer needs
- Market knowledge,
- Solution Thinking,
- Transversal coordination and cooperation
- Planning and organising
- Communication skills
- Prospect and negotiate
- Results orientation
- Customer focus
- Influence and persuasion
- Field work: more then 80%
- Hiring manager: Cristina Comsa
- Recruiter: Zinovie Ernu
- Department: Business To Business/Corporate Sales