HR Projects Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile P&G active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Projects Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
Do you have a passion for developing people and to help them improve their contributions to the organization?
If so, then we have a great opportunity for you!
Your role as a HR Projects Specialist:
As Human Resources Projects Specialist, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with different functions.
The role provides you the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results.
Core responsibilities of the role:
• Lead the Education and Training in P&G's manufacturing sites in Urlati;
• Supervise the level of training and qualification among the plant employees;
• Provide recurrent updates to involved partners about the E&T process;
• Submit process orders and purchase the necessary materials for the plant offices;
• Design and the weekly plant communications and share it with the general population;
• Responsible for crafting and implementing the logistics for the reward and recognition projects in the organization.
• Bachelors degree in any HR related areas (i.e. Psychology, Sociology, Law, etc.) in preferred but any other business or management related degree is encouraged;
• Good level of english both written and oral;
• Experience in using Microsoft Office Tools;
• Proven agility in learning how to use internal electronic tools;
• Ability to deliver data driven presentations to diffrent kind of audiences.
• Responsibility as of day 1 and continuous coaching and mentorship;
• Attractive salary, meal tickets and annual vacation bonus;
• The possibility to work for one of the largest companies in the world.
Come and join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, t