Data Centre Network Implementation Engineer
Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
• Good knowledge of the Network Data Centre infrastructures;
• Good knowledge of Data Centre technologies like Cisco ACI and FabricPath, BGP, OSPF, HSRP, F5 Load Balancers, etc.
• Deep knowledge of telecommunications network systems and their services;
• Deep knowledge of Network equipment operation (e.g. Cisco Nexus router and switches, F5 Load Balancers) and of TCP/IP, Routing and switching Protocol;
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
o Minimum 3 years’ experience in data centre environment;
o Minimum 3 years’ experience with data centre and cloud technologies from Cisco, HPE, VCE and/or VMware NSX;
o Knowledge of scripting, network automation (eg. Ansible) and programming (Python, Perl, etc.);
• Desired Vendor Certifications:
o Cisco (CCNP or CCIE) or
o VCE (VCE-CIA, VCE-CIAE or VCE-CIMAE) or
o F5 (BIG-IP Administrator, LTM Specialist,…) or
o HPE (certificates for data centre, SDN and cloud solutions) or
o VMware NSX (VCP6-NV).
We are looking for a Data Centre Network Implementation Engineer for one of our large telco customers.
You will be responsible for the daily operations and E2E infrastructure implementation of the GDC Data Centre Network Infrastructure and technologies across the client Data Centre footprint. Knowledge of the network infrastructure, network equipment and cloud and data centre technologies is essential to properly manage the data centre networks and cloud solutions. Troubleshooting and network analysis capabilities are required for this role. Capability to proactively analyze the infrastructure in order to prevent problems that could reduce the network performance.
• Good job perspective for the future;
• Professional and friendly working environment;
• Good compensation package.