Business Automation Analyst (VBA developer)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Business Automation Analyst (VBA developer) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Within Michelin Romania, the Smart Automation team is part of the European Shared Service Center (SSC) of the group. Smart Automation is a young and enthusiastic team, designed to sustain quick, reliable, automation solutions for day-to-day operational activities.
Joining our team, your main mission will be to take up user stories, visualize, design, and develop applications accordingly using mainly VBA programming. The second mission will be to act as a business analyst by understanding business requirement & converting it into the technical functional specifications for other types of automation, like RPA (UiPath). Responsibilities:
As a Business Automation Analyst (VBA developer), your main responsibilities will be:
- Understand business cases and propose a solution;
- Develop automation solution using VBA for MS Office (Excel, Outlook, etc);
- Deploy your solution and offer support on the developed components to the end-user;
- Document your work in a clear and concise manner (technical and user-facing);
- Maintain production VBA applications and adjust them according to change requests;
- Conduct the analysis workshop for business requirements for RPA automation;
Document the process descriptions for automation.
- Strong fundamentals MS Excel Package, including advanced formulas, Pivot Query;
- Good knowledge in writing Macros in Excel (not exclusively Excel) & VBA coding having an intuitive interface and robust error handling;
- 2-3 years’ experience in VBA Coding;
- Ability to understand the purpose and context of your next project as much as possible;
- Business knowledge level assures a quick understanding of the processes that will be automated;
- Good communication skills;
- Commitment to the deadlines you communicate to them and for the quality of your work;
- Analytical, open-minded, team player, results-oriented and attentive to details person;
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility;
- Good English language level for leading workshops and writing proper documentation.
- Knowledge of at least one or more other programming languages (Python, CLA);
- Knowledge of development tools such as Git, Jira.
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.