Team Lead with French (Procurement Operations)
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
What you will do
The Team Lead in Procurement Operations is responsible for:
• Manage and own operation performance – SLA, quality compliance and utilization.
• Responsible for goal setting for performance period. Track performance to annual goals.
• Identifies and implements continuous improvement project to reduce cycle time and increase efficiency
• Coach/mentor team on client specific processes and ensures training material is up to date
• Manages and owns team attrition and motivates team to exceed SLAs
• SME for entire Purchase-to-Pay process
• Supports on company capability development
• Publish/monitor and review operational reporting
• Support transition Req-2-Pay processes for new clients
• Ensure process documents are updated and accurate. Maintain approved process document in approved SharePoint/share drive
• Responsible for all internal requirements (HR activities, Billing activities) being completed on time
What you should bring
• In depth knowledge of purchase to pay processes, procurement management and best practices
• Extensive Order Processing / Invoice Processing Experience
• Excellent communication and follow up skills
• Advanced level of French and English
• Client Management experience
• People management experience (team of 8-10 members)
• Should be able to independently manage escalations
• Expert in P2P end user functionality
• SLA monitoring and reporting
• Project Management Skills