This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mambu active
View all jobs Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Mambu was launched in 2011 with the vision to enable access to modern financial services for all. By providing a modern cloud banking platform, Mambu is changing the market through its composable banking approach. We are looking for passionate, skilled and enthusiastic persons to join our team, to build the latest systems and features to be used by organizations around the world.
- At least 3-5 years experience in the financial-accounting field;
- Higher Economic graduate studies, with a Bachelor’s degree;
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software;
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process;
- Knowledge of specialty legislation (fiscal and accounting legislation, financial and management accounting, financial control);
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment;
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Office package (including Vlookups and pivot tables), Google workspace;
- Fluent in English is mandatory.
- Ensure the accounting evidence (correct, complete and in term) of the company, the inventory management evidence, the third-party relations evidence, treasury evidence (bank accounts and pay-desk) as well as incomes and expenses evidence;
- Operate daily the supporting documents related to the financial-accounting activity (agreements, invoices, receipts, and tax receipts received from suppliers for goods acquisition and various services, as well as the payments made to them);
- Operate daily the treasury advances paid to the company employees, according to the bank account statements (in lei and foreign currency);
- Ensure the monthly recording of expenses resulting from the expenses payment schedule in advance;
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls and the appropriate legislation;
- Classify correctly the documents accounted for in incomes and expenses (according Romanian legislation);
- Operate most of regular accounting processes such as A/P and Journal Entries and perform monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts as part of month-end and/or year-end;
- Closing proceduresPrepare the financial-accounting and economic analysis reports and verify their correlation;
- Prepare monthly declarations, tax computations and returns. Active participation on financial statements delivery;
- Active participation in yearly statutory audit and inventory processes. Assist with tax audits and tax returns