Brand Manager Ice cream
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
• College / University degree: MSc in Business Economics / Marketing is preferred
• Experience in marketing/PR/CD
• 1-3 years of experience is required
• Deep understanding and usage of the digital marketing tools is an advantage
• Proven affinity and experience in project management
• Excellent IT skills are required, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluency both in Romanian and English; knowledge of Bulgarian / Serbian is a plus
• Effective communication skills
• Substantial organizational and analytical skills
• Skill in completing multiple tasks and projects in parallel
• Business mind-set and thorough knowledge of consumer needs are required
• Contribute to the development of long term brand strategy and its yearly revisions during the yearly planning cycle.
• Supporting the achievement of Ice cream brand targets in SCE countries with performing operative and strategic marketing tasks in collaboration with partner departments
• Building deep, holistic consumer understanding of the Category/Brands, which serves as the cornerstone of both the long-term brand/category strategy, and the yearly country plans
• Developing the full marketing mix for local jewels in order to best fit local market specifics by ensuring optimal use of local resources (R&D, production capabilities, license opportunities, CMI)
• Managing the execution of the brand marketing plan, ensuring consistency with brand strategy, brand keys, and brand communication plan
• Creating and coordinating promotional and PR activities in close cooperation with agencies
• Acting according to brand key vision, key visual development based on guidelines, adaptation of international TVCs, media planning and campaign implementation
• Building and nurturing good, challenging and constructive relationship with Brand Development team, CEE community, CMI, trade marketing and sales
• Contribute to the development of financial plans, create BCs together with Finance, monitor Brand P&L.
• Cooperate with Supply Chain. Provide assumptions for long-term volume forecasting (DVM meetings), and ensure a harmonized and cost-effective SKU portfolio in SCE (e.g. in case of delisting, on-top/not on-top innovations)
• Ensure launch materials availability: trade selling story, trade samples, KV, POS guideline, etc.
• Tracking execution of the budget and monitor results
• Lead both offline and online tactical plan briefs and approvals for campaigns
• Coordinate media asset creation, mutation, and delivery to media channels
• Development and/or adaptation of global communication assets/ new asset creation with creative agencies
• Managing brand’s digital platforms: coordinating website, Youtube and Facebook channels
• Continuously monitoring brand performance, initiate discussions and analysis with relevant departments to improve performance - represents real ownership
• Management of marketing budgets within agreed targets.
• Run all the necessary administrative tasks for the brand (internal orders, etc.)