Junior Field Marketing
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications required
• Experience in B2B Marketing a plus
• Great communication skills and strong written and verbal communications skills required
• Additional European languages desired
• Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and all things digital
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Director of Field Marketing Europe, this role is key to supporting all European field marketing activities. In your role as a Field Marketing Associate, your primary objective will be to help the team generate qualified leads in line with the Finastra business plan.
This role is suitable for a graduate looking for their first marketing role or for a more experienced marketer looking for a part time role and will be based in Bucharest.
You will help execute the Field Marketing strategy for all Finastra solutions by implementing campaigns for the European field marketing team, including but not limited to: events, round tables, email, webinars, telemarketing, and social media.
To be successful, you will collaborate and partner with core marketing teams on all aspect of campaign executions.