This job is no longer active!
View all jobs MassMutual Romania active
View all jobs Cloud Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Who We Are – MassMutual
At MassMutual, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection, and plan for the future. We’re passionate about helping millions of people find financial freedom and this passion has driven our approach to developing meaningful experiences for our customers. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual. MassMutual was named a Top Place to Work in 2019 according to The Boston Globe and No. 84 on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies. The Opportunity
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire a Senior Cloud Operations Engineer to join our Data Engineering team. Job Description:
The Senior Cloud Operations Engineer will work from our Bucharest office while collaborating with the Global MassMutual teams and provide support in the cloud operations area. The person who will join this role will report to a local manager based in Bucharest.
MassMutual’s Customer Experience organization is looking for a highly motivated Senior Cloud Operations Engineer to join a growing team. In this role, you will help implement enhancements to the company's digital and data infrastructure, supporting internal customer's operational needs.
- Write clean, high-performance, and well tested, infrastructure code with a focus on reusability and automation (i.e. Shell, Python, GoLang, Terraform, etc…)
- Develop monitoring, define SLAs, SLOs and error budgets for mission critical platforms while helping to coordinate product launches and reliability exercises
- Collaborate and contribute with other enterprise teams on the company’s Cloud journey, including the impact on infrastructure, networks and security
- Work closely with Architects and provide guidance to junior staff, ensuring designs align with the technological and business directions across the company
- Support IT deployments with involvement Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Manage central platforms as a service for growth and scale
- Implement enhancements to the company's digital and data infrastructure, supporting internal customer's operational needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience with AWS or Google or Azure cloud infrastructure automation and DevOps workflows
- 2 years’ experience administering Windows and Linux environments
- Ability to answer questions and provide customer service to team members as well as external clients
- Ability to provide best practice approach to infrastructure deployments
- Ability to automate management and maintenance tasks using PowerShell, Bash, Python, and/or GoLang.
- Understanding of enterprise networking – including VPN, Firewalls, ACLs, RBAC
- Understanding of web development best practices – including source control and continuous integration/deployment concepts
- Familiarity with concepts such as Infrastructure-as-code (IaC)
- Ability to problem solve and arrive at solutions methodically
- 5 +years’ experience in systems and AWS administrations
- Superlative customer service skills
- A passion for automation and building self-healing resilient systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working on multiple tasks in an agile mode
- Demonstrates problem solving skills through engineering solutions and open source tools