Technical Lead System Engineer
Within the Société Générale, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure, and you will help to develop the next generation user services delivered within Société Générale Group. Inside GTS, you will part of the department Technical Strategy and Innovation (TSI) which has as mission to transform the GTS Information System and to promote innovation.
What you will do:
Among the key actions are the participation to the sprints as member of the Dev Team, showing expertise on all the topics related to System and Network and being able to propose eloquent solutions for the encountered problematics on network/application.
- cloud platform implementation - participation on migration of legacy application;
- validate the Middleware / Security implementation;
- dockerization referent – propose strategies and a vision for Docker solution (Openshift / Kubernetes);
- openshift development - participation on the CIP platform.
- 3-5 experience on domains mentioned;
- Fluent in English; French would be a plus;
- Accustomed with Security enironment – AD, certifcate authority expert;
- Understanding of agile methodologies, GitHub;
- Previous experience with Unix system, OpenSSH;
- Knowledge on Bash, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Apache/Nginx;
- Experience with Docker / Openshift /Kubernetes;
- Attention to detail;
- Team Spirit.
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all of our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.