Mambu was launched in 2011 with the vision to enable access to modern financial services for all. By providing a modern cloud banking platform, Mambu is changing the market through its composable banking approach. We are looking for passionate, skilled and enthusiastic persons to join our team, to build the latest systems and features to be used by organizations around the world.
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related;
- 3+ years of experience working in real-world projects;
- Experience with SQL, CSS, HTML, jUnit Testing;
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Be part of self managed cross functional agile teams;
- Be involved in all the aspects of the SDLC;
- Contribute with technical input;
- Develop the latest business and technical features;
- Write JUnit and integration tests;
- Use and contribute to code quality standards practices;
- Manage and contribute to development of CI and CD pipelines;
- Develop POCs/MVPs.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass;
- Monthly digital meal tickets;
- Easter and Christmas gift tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 21 days of holiday;
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Therapeutic massage;
Eye glasses vouchers;
Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets, popcorn machine and many others;
Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics;
Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
Mambu has over 250+live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
Mambu is using top tool for development activities.
Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.