Junior Financial Controller
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs Junior Financial Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Junior Financial Controller Customer Platforms 05 is looking for will support on different financial activities, having the following:
- Supporting regular monthly controlling tasks (such as reporting, analysis, customer billing, provisioning)
- Support planning process by ensuring accurate data input
- Preparing financial reports and presentations for the management team and Headquarter in Munich
- Supporting ad-hoc projects (. maintaining pricing, business cases)
- Supporting delivery team with cost tracking
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Finance)
- Relevant work experience in Controlling or similar activity (1-2 years)
- SAP CO/FI know-how is a plus
- Fluent in English is a must
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-starter and autonomous work attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow through additional, increasingly complex responsibilities
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical and structured mindset
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling environment
- Outstanding team player with all stakeholders
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage
- Weekly Fruit Day
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.