Power Tools Key User Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Power Tools Key User Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
For over 25 years, at Robert Bosch in Romania we nurture, build and sustain enduring relationships, to enable direct operational strategic benefits to our customers across the country in these major business areas.
Our headquarter located in Bucharest develops and supports the company's medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch time-tested for over 130 years of a successful journey.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- University degree;
- Solid experience in sales area (2-4 years);
- Fluently spoken and written English;
- Driving license - B category;
- Good knowledge of MS office;
- Background in construction / projects field in the Romanian market is a plus;
- Independent working and self-directed work style;
- Strong communication skills across various hierarchy levels;
- Good negotiating and persuading skills;
- Proactive entrepreneurial thinking;
- Flexible as well as attentive to details.
- Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, flex-time program
- Assure targets achievement and contract negotiation for allocated dealers in your area of responsibility;
- Propose sales & marketing campaigns in collaboration with other responsible stakeholders;
- Own responsibility for key users and key projects (i.e.: understanding user demands, project management, update users and projects database);
- Perform regular visits, product presentations & demos to dealers and professional key users in your area of responsibility;
- Assure central user-marketing-strategies implementation and correct mix of products and services for key large users and job/ construction sites;
- Perform market research for business extension in your area of activity, with clear focus on construction and manufacturing fields, to identify new key users and partners;
- Prepare specific reports for management;
- Analyze the specific market sales trends, users behavior, main competitors, etc.