Executive Assistant for CEO
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Executive Assistant for CEO active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Every great brand stands for something and, at Vodafone, our purpose is ‘to connect for a better future’.
Vodafone is a leading telecommunications company in Europe and Africa. Our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society. Our networks keep family, friends, businesses and governments connected and – as the COVID-19 pandemic has proven – we play a vital role in keeping economies running and the functioning of critical sectors like education and healthcare.
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people to benefit from the new technology and innovations. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, enabling access to digital for the vulnerable, connecting millions of vehicles to the internet and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. In Romania, we are also carrying a long history of firsts – first mobile operator in Romania, first GSM operator to launch the short messaging service (SMS) and first to offer GPRS (2001), 3G (2005), 4G (2012) and 5G (2019) services – and innovations: we offered world’s first live hologram concert and, later, 4K holograms of Romanian mothers.
We believe being different is good. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. We do this through our maternity and parental leave policies, by empowering women through connectivity and improving access to education and digital skills for women, girls, and society at large. We are respectful of all individuals, irrespective of race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, belief, culture or religion. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
At Vodafone, we are also taking significant steps to reduce our impact on our planet by reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2025, purchasing 100% of our electricity from renewable sources by 2025, and reusing, reselling or recycling 100% of our redundant network equipment.
The future is exciting. Ready?
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint)
• Experience with virtual meetings tools
• Experience in similar role in an international / multinational environment
• English mandatory /other languages might be considered a plus
What does it take to be the kind of executive assistant Vodafone can't do without?
• Knowing or learning on the go the three T's of the industry – terminology, trends and technology – means, as a new hire, you can begin to contribute immediately. A savvy executive professional is not only familiar with these concepts, but also knows how to use them to full advantage.
• Knowing how to use Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is a given for any assistant. Knowing how to run virtual meetings, organize newsletters and create PowerPoint presentations puts you a cut above the rest.
• Good communication skills are crucial for a successful assistant career. Most often, you're the first point of contact for clients, customers and vendors. You may also be the go-to person internally. The ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively both verbally and in writing is a key skill we are looking for in Vodafone.
• Managers appreciate an executive assistant who can think on his or her feet. Every day, new situations arise in the office requiring quick decisions and immediate action.
• Positive, can-do attitude; Flexibility.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• High level of reliability, diligence, professionalism and discretion.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization abilities.
• Strong detail-orientation and ability to produce accurate, high-quality work under deadline while accommodating last-minute changes.
• Proactive calendar management and arrangement of board meetings.
• Coordinating preparation of reports, presentations and other materials. Material for reports requires the preparation of graphs, charts and numerical tables from data that either is supplied or must be obtained from searching files and records.
• Stakeholder management.
• Budget management – events, catering, projects, expenses.
• Makes travel arrangements and processes the expense reports.
• Maintains office supplies, placing orders for supplies and verifying that the supplies are delivered.