Quality Compliance & Performance Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality Compliance & Performance Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree level in a science, applied science or engineering;
- Thorough knowledge of tobacco products, tobacco technology and Quality (min 4-5 years’ experience) represent an advantage;
- Quality knowledge & experience gained in one or more international FMCG or high speed/ big serial manufacturing companies ;
- Broad understanding of Consumer centric quality management principles, design of new Processes and Standards management and Supply chain models, Quality
- Performance & Compliance Reporting, Continual Improvement, Product and Materials Test & Release, Product Chemical Lab Testing & Review;
- Experience with establishment of policies and procedures;
- Working knowledge of SPC, ISO 9000, Six Sigma and CI tools (eg UPS, RCA, CAPA);
- Experience in working across multiple functions/projects is preferred;
- Strong influencing, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills across diverse cultures;
- Ability to adapt fast and self-develop.
- Lead and Manage End to End Quality to assure quality of manufactured product according to the consumer requirements;
- Facilitate the continual quality improvement of processes, products and wrapping materials;
- Contributes to the high level of product quality and its improvement, through timely information, and insightful recommendations, in appropriate business environment;
- Manage the level of inspection according process risk assessment.
- The role is factory based and is exercised through strong influencing skills working with number of stakeholders, mainly at local and regional level and a network of Quality
- Managers and End Markets contacts.
- It is expected to work across the organization with multiple functions internally.
- Plan, coordinate and implement all quality activities in factory and supply chain with a focus on meeting both customer and consumer requirements and the outcomes expected within the Company plan;
- Manage the quality assurance department in line with the Company strategy, to set objectives and targets to direct reports, manage their performance, to ensure plan targets are met and all functional tasks and projects delivered;
- Manage Shop Floor Quality standards, Lab testing and product release (which includes inspection plan and the quality assurance plan & the process control matrix);
- Manage all quality performance analysis & key metrics, driving improvements where required and influence performance through business engagement with the major stakeholders;
- Provide special reports and insights on request of key customers, collaborate on the definition and validation of reporting systems for group wide application;
- Maintain a professional and well-motivated team, ensuring appropriate training and development for all members of the team. Provide coaching;
- Constantly seek opportunity to strengthen team performance and lead or support activities to improve ways of working and processes, reducing cost, lead time, risks and/or complexity.