Junior Collections Representative
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NOBEL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Collections Representative active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more.Cerinte
- +6 months in credit, customer service and/or collections experience in a financial B2B/B2C environment
- Basic Excel Knowledge
- Very good English communication skills, both oral and written
- Spanish - beginner/intermediate
- Ability to prioritize workflow to meet department objectives
- Flexibility and patience to accept and embrace change.
- Integrity, effective negotiation skills, results orientated, drive to learn and improve.
- Daily manual calls to past due customers
- Be logged into the predictive dialer system and be available for incoming answered calls
- Bring back the past due clients and advertise the products of the company
- Follow up and approve with new accounts referred by overdue customers daily
- Maintain e-mail communication between the company and overdue customers
- Be logged in dialer application and be available for calls from the inbound queue
- Handle any other tasks provided by the supervisor
- Daily reporting& updating of the accounts
- Assists in billing and invoicing customers
- International company with international mindset
- Unique team spirit and informal work environment
- Flexible working hours and WFH opportunity
- Welcome gift
- Training opportunities and career growth program
- Work with talented and collaborative coworkers who will support you and help you grow
- Additional perks as part of our culture: parties, team buildings, diverse Fun at Work activities every month