Senior Software Developer for Mild Hybrid eDrives ET (VT Iasi)
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.Cerinte
- Fluent in ANSI C and English
- Embedded systems fundamentals (memory access, timing constraints, inputs/outputs)
- Knowledge of real time systems (operating systems, tasks)
- Knowledge of electronics and microcontrollers
- Ability to make trade off analysis between processing times, memory requirements and power consumption during code development
- Positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile
Would be a plus:
- Basic knowledge about Dc/Dc functional principle
- Basic knowledge about production processes for electronic devices
- Familiar with Matlab Simulink
- Basic knowledge of automotive standards and automotive experience
- Good conduct of MS_Office, Sharepoint, MS_Project
- Experience with version control tools and change management methods
- Knowledge on any of the AUTOSAR stacks or RTE
In Iasi location, we are looking for passionate developers, willing to discover and construct the future in mobility by implementing new state of the art functionalities for different products (Dc/Dc converters) used in the hybridization and electrification of cars.
The working model could include varied tasks in all above areas from a hybrid electrical vehicle, or a specialization in a certain field of activity
As a Software Developer in our group, you will:
• develop embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level
• follow company standards applicable in all SW development phases (requirements, design, coding, tests)
• regularly report the status of development to your direct manager
• cooperate within our international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
If you are an enthusiastic engineer willing to take responsibilities and be part of change in mobility we invite you in our team.
• Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
• Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Flexible working program;
• International work environment & traveling opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;