Customer Experience Expert (CX)
HR Gold este o companie de resurse umane ce ofera servicii de recrutare si selectie personal.
Ne dorim sa fim un partener strategic pentru clientii nostri, sa selectam impreuna cei mai buni angajati pentru posturile disponbile. Vizam atat companii ce au un departament intern de recrutare, insa datorita volumului ridicat de posturi disponibile, externalizeaza o parte a recrutarii, cat si companiile ce nu au departament intern de recrutare.
Totodata oferim posibilitatea potentialilor candidati ce sunt in cautarea unui loc de munca sa isi gasesca jobul dorit, luand in calcul experienta anterioara pentru posturile ce solicita acest lucru si informatiile specifice sau ii directionam pe candidatii ce sunt la inceput de drum sa isi aleaga un parcurs al carierei.
- Experience in Customer Service and Customer Experience;
- Experience of working collaboratively with other departments such as: Marketing, Finance, Sales, IT, and other functions;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good knowledge of CRM systems and MS Excel;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Decision-making skills;
- Good presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills;
- English – advanced written and spoken.
For our partner, the worldwide leader in developing, managing and delivering a unique array of On-Site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services as well as Personal and Home Services we are hiring!
Open position: Customer Experience Expert (CX) in Bucharest.
In this role you will be responsible together with other stakeholders for mapping the experience journeys, capturing customer’s voice from all touch-points and platforms and leading together with all internal stakeholders such as customer success, sales, marketing, IT and so on in order to keep a live and always meaningful customer’s experience.
- Defining and driving an unmatched customer experience for B2B customers from all portfolio segments;
- Driving and supporting continuous improvement initiatives to deliver innovative experiences and value;
- Coordinating together with the other stakeholders in a collaborative approach the voice of customer initiates within our organization;
- Capture customer feedback from transactional surveys, operational data, staff input in order to identify CX impactful improvements;
- Work with the Customer success teams as service promoters, representing the customer and his needs whenever new products or services are launched. Ensure smooth onboarding and adoption through well thought processes and trained staff;
- Organize periodical experience review meetings to discuss and share customer voice data (complaints, operational data, staff input) and find together with all stakeholders (marketing, sales, customer success, IT and business analysts) the right measures;
- Research and develop new approaches to recurring problems and compile recommendation through presentations, business cases and pilots (MVP’s) and coordinate approved initiatives with the other stakeholders;
- Develop and distribute CX dashboard monthly;
- Participate to the cultural change toward customer centric thinking and behavior together with the training and communication function;
- Be the caretaker of the CX roadmap ensuring that the objectives and key results are in tune with customer needs and the company’s main objectives.