Junior .Net/C# Software Engineer
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
• 1 year of experience with Microsoft full-stack development in mainstream technologies: .NET/C#, SQL, Web API
• Capable to quickly adapt and perform in those scenarios where third party products and services need to be integrated with our own products
• Excellent communication skills, combined with strong desire to contribute and succeed as part of a team with high professional standards.
• Good problem-solving skills, ability to recognize and implement design patterns effectively.
• Awareness of and adherence to best practices, testing and deployment
Nice to have:
• Angular experience (Typescript)
• Hands-on experience with token-based authentication and authorization (OAuth an asset)
• Hands-on experience with micro-services using RESTful API (Open API a definitive asset)
• Understanding of NoSQL ecosystem and some of its main players (Redis a definitive assets)
• Good understanding of software performance optimization and metrics
• Exposure to application and data architectures principles and best practices. Experience with SOLID design principles
• Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
• Experience as a development professional in self-driven, fast-paced environments organized by Agile methodology
What will you contribute?
The Junior Software Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing full-stack application systems, as well as supporting members of an agile development team. You will be involved in planning, designing, building, supporting and maintaining new and existing enterprise-grade solutions.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Junior Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Designs and develops high-quality code
• Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion
• Understand and follow the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Other duties and projects as assigned