ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Completed Engineering studies;
• Experience in the automotive field;
• Experience with DOORS;
• Very strong skills in Microsoft Office;
• Passion for problem-solving and investigation;
• Ability to adapt easily to new tasks;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
• Logging and reporting all the problems encountered by the customers with the automobiles (HMI and Multimedia);
• Reading and reporting the complaints regarding HMI NEVQS regularly;
• Analyzing and synthesizing the customer’s complaints regarding HMI;
• Making roadmaps of HMI complaints with PPC;
• Producing HMI benchmarks deliverables (HMI and Qx synthesis);
• Launching and following up cluster messages;
• Creating FIM in GAMA;
• Assisting to RIME.