KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (FOOD INDUSTRIES)
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Agronomist, Food, or related field
• Previous sales experience at least 3+ years in food industries.
• Willingness to travel/visit multiple customers throughout the assigned territory (within the country).
• Possibility to travel out of the country
• Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales
• Good selling, communication, and negotiation skills
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good organizational, time management, and prioritizing skills
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
• Highly motivated and targets driven with a proven track record in sales
• Valid drivers’ license and clean driving record.
What will you do
• Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Office Location: Nicolae Caramfil Street, district 1, Bucharest
• Company car for business purposes
• Annual bonus objectives.
• Excellent growth opportunities with continuous training
• Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
• Working in a friendly environment